Land Rover Discovery Service
Land Rover Sport Service
Land Rover Evoque Service
Land Rover Velar Service
Looking for a Land Rover & Range Rover Dealer Alternative?
Our Land Rover & Range Rover Service Center offers Land Rover & Range Rover Service, Diagnostic, Maintenance and Repair
We are known and trusted with providing superior Land Rover / Range Rover service. We are willing and capable of handling any maintenance and repair needs for your vehicle. Please don’t hesitate to call us with questions! We’d love to help you in any way we can!
Annual Land Rover / Range Rover service special $1299 includes loaner car for first time customers only. All service performed according to Land Rover / Range Rover make, model and year factory specifications.
Engine, Oil, Transmission, Clutch
Land Rover’s all-new 3.0 liter Ingenium In-Line 6 Gasoline MHEV (and a 2.0L turbocharged 4-chamber MHEV) joins execution boosting advances and another electric powertrain to upgrade force and refinement while improving proficiency. The sleek and the too responsive Ingenium motor has a creative mix of cutting edge highlights, including the acquaintance of an electric supercharger with convey prompt force reaction. Ready to spool completely in simply 0.5 seconds at up to 65,000 rpm to greatest lift pressure, the new innovation for all intents and purposes dispenses with turbo slack so it’s prepared when you are!
Bolstered by a twin-scroll turbocharger and Continuous Variable Valve Lift, which lift force and help the motor inhale with most extreme effectiveness, the plan of the all-new six-chamber motor enhances execution and mileage just as lessening outflows – all with standard Land Rover balance and refinement.
The smart set-up is based around an all-new Start-Stop framework that switches off when stationary and sets the new 3.0-liter motor with an electric engine. This permits the framework to reap vitality while the vehicle is decelerating and stores it in a 48V battery. This vitality would then be able to be re-conveyed through torque-help, lessening C02 discharges by diminishing the outstanding burden on the motor.
Our Land Rover & Range Rover Service Center Guide recommends
The key to maintaining your Land Rover or Range Rover is to have a full inspection done once a year so that you can keep an eye out for wear and tear, but also to preemptively find any potential issues that might happen in the future. If driven daily driven, the annual service is done at every 12,500 miles. This will ensure that your runs at optimal performance throughout its lifetime.
Brakes, Rotors, Pads & Fluid
SIGNS YOUR Land Rover NEED ITS BRAKES CHECKED
You ought to promptly carry your Land Rover or Range Rover to an affirmed administration place on the off chance that you identify any of these notice signs, since working brakes are fundamental to your security and the well being of people around you. Do you notice:
- The brake light is on
- Squeaking or pounding sounds when you brake
- Liquid is spilling
- A consuming smell
- The vehicle ricochets when you hold back
HOW DOES THE Land Rover BRAKES SYSTEM WORK?
- At the point when you push down on the brake pedal, a switch drives a cylinder into a pressure driven liquid filled chamber.
- At the point when the brake cushion presses against the brake plate, the contact eases back the external wheels to stop the vehicle.
- In certain models, the chamber pushes the chamber against the brake drum to decrease your vehicle’s speed.
The most effective method to CARE FOR YOUR BRAKES
Appropriate brake upkeep implies having your brakes and brake cushions adjusted at any rate once per year. The affirmed professionals will investigate your slowing mechanism for mileage or some other mechanical issues. At the point when you aren’t at your neighborhood administration focus, you can find a way to keep your brakes sound:
- Tune in and watch for notice signs that something isn’t right.
- Maintain a strategic distance from abrupt or hard braking whenever the situation allows.
- Allow for drifting to do a portion of the work.
- Check your brake liquid levels checked frequently to ensure there are no breaks.
Tires, Suspension & Alignment
The suspension’s job is to not only keep a comfortable ride; it is also to provide optimal handling characteristics. Properly functioning suspension will keep alignment within specification in a straight line as well as in the corners. Moreover, this keeps the tires from wearing unevenly. At each service interval, it is recommended to check the suspension of your Land Rover or Range Rover components for any squeaks, rattles, leakage, or play. Alignment can seriously affect both tire wear as well as the handling characteristics of a car. Therefore, it is imperative that the alignment is checked on a regular basis.
Tires are also wearable items that need to be checked at every service interval. Unfortunately, many owners tend to ignore their tires. As they are the only part of your vehicle that are in contact with the ground, they affect handling, acceleration, braking, and crucially, safety. Wear on your Land Rover or Range Rover will vary depending on driving conditions, driving style, and whether or not the vehicle is all-wheel drive or not.
We are pleased to offer Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic, Maintenance and Repair Services to better accommodate clients with this need. We use the most modern diagnostic instruments to ensure accurate inspections and to ensure your car is kept in optimum condition. Our Land Rover & Range Rover service offerings include the following:
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Automotive Repair
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Preventative Maintenance
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Air Conditioning & Heater Service
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Cooling System & Radiator Repair
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Oil Filter Replacement
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Brake Repair
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Engine Diagnostic
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Tune-Up
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Air Filters
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Alternators
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Batteries
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Headlights
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Starters
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Transmission Services
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Struts
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Fluid Level Checks & Corrections
- Land Rover/Range Rover Diagnostic Discounted Parts
Land Rover History
It is 1947. A man outlines the outline of a vehicle in the sand of a Welsh sea shore. That vehicle is the Land Rover. Extreme, bold, it proceeds to change history, acing all way of landscape and catching hearts around the globe.
Many years of development have taken us Above and Beyond. We’ve an explored unfamiliar area with a firm handle of where we began – the remarkable marriage of capacity and self-restraint, which recognizes each vehicle bearing the Land Rover identification.
The record-breaking endeavors exhibit that in case you’re crashing into the obscure, just a Land Rover will do.
Excursions into unfamiliar domain are continually energizing, and what’s to come is the same. Land Rover considers development to be the method for mapping the territory of tomorrow.